We’re having our 2nd Spooky Studio Holiday Ornament contest — entries can reflect any (or no) faith tradition. Last year was such a blast, we’re doing it again and giving you more time to work some holiday magic!
I used to work for a radio station that did this years ago and it was always so much fun and the contest was a hit for the Spooky Studio. We enjoyed doing this so much last year that we’re getting an early start for 2019! Note, I suggest creating a personally crafted ornament specifically for the contest…please send no family heirlooms (as ornaments won’t be returned)!
Enter Our 2019 Ornament Contest!
So, here’s the deal. Please send in your personally crafted holiday ornament for Jim’s office Christmas tree and be entered into a contest to win a $75 Amazon gift card, a Jim Harold Campfire T-Shirt and one of Jim’s Campfire books signed personally!*
Here are the rules!
Please send your ornament (one entry per address) to Jim Harold Media at the following address (send this via USPS OR your package carrier of choice, please do not deliver it in person):
Jim Harold Media, 5247 Wilson Mills Road, No 213, Richmond Heights, OH 44143
- PLEASE include your email address and street address for notification purposes. Entries without this information will be disqualified.
- Your ornament can reflect any (or no) faith tradition. We want to be inclusive to all.
- To be considered, your ornament must be received by Friday, December 13th at 6pm Eastern Time (see what we did there). We are not responsible for late deliveries.
- Ornaments cannot be returned and will permanently become the property of Jim Harold Media. PLEASE SEND NO FAMILY HEIRLOOMS OR ORNAMENTS WITH SENTIMENTAL VALUE. WE SUGGEST CREATING A NEW ORNAMENT FOR THE CONTEST THAT YOU’LL NOT MISS.
- *If the winner is located outside the continental US, they will be sent the value of the prizes in US dollars ($110) instead of the actual prizes.
- Your full name and a picture of your ornament will be shared on social media should you decide to participate.
- Judging will be done by a panel of Jim’s selection. All decisions are final.
- If you are under 18 years of age, please get your parent or guardian’s permission to participate.
Thanks, good luck. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!