Aspiring writers, here is a chance to be included in Jim’s upcoming book – Jim Harold’s Campfire: True Ghost Stories. My publisher, New Page Books, came up with the idea to feature a listener’s written essay in the book! I think it is a great concept. Hopefully, we’ll discover some new talent!
If you’d like to have an essay based on your paranormal experience featured in the book to be published in September 2011, you can enter this contest. One winner will be selected based on merit and we reserve the right not to select a winner if there is not a suitable entry. Here are the details:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older
2. You must be willing to have the story included in the book
3. One entry per contestant
4. The essay should be approximately 1,000 words in length
5. You must complete this form AND email a copy of your essay in .doc (Word) format to email@example.com. Failure to do both will disqualify you.
6. Winner will be selected based on merit of the essay. Judging will be totally subjective.
7. Write away & good luck! The deadline for entry is June 14th at 12 Midnight (Eastern Time US)
[contact-form 8 “Campfire Book Contest”]