We have quite a few paranormal books here at the studios that we are finished with but that are in great condition so we thought we’d have a little fun and help spread the word about our shows by bringing back something we did a few years back.
Here is your assignment should you choose to accept it:
If you enjoy The Paranormal Podcast, Jim Harold’s Campfire or Weird News Radio and are 18 or older go right now and do something tangible to promote the programs.
Here are some ideas:
- Post a blurb about on applicable online communities/networks where folks into this topic matter connect (no spamming please).
- Email your friends (who are into the paranormal) a note about the show with a link to JimHarold.com (again, no spamming)
- Tell your friends who you actually interface with in person (imagine that in this day & age)! I know a lot of people enjoy paranormal radio & TV shows but don’t even know that programs like mine are available free of charge on the net! Log them on, burn them a CD, show them the way!
- Click on the share links on our show posts and spread the paranormal goodness!
- Anything else you can come up within reason.
Keep your promotional activities legal and ethical. Please act within the guidelines of any online communities where you spread the word and act in good taste and common sense.
After you have spread the good word, send an email to jimATjimharold.com with the subject “Jim Harold Contest August 2012” and a description of what you did to promote the show(s)
Voila! With your email you will be entered in a random drawing to win a six pack of assorted paranormal books courtesy of Jim Harold that will be shipped to you at no cost. ONE winner will win the six pack of books. Unfortunately, due to the realities of shipping we can only extend this to our US listeners. You MUST be 18 or older to participate. The deadline is 12am (US ET), August 25th.
Start spreading the word and let us know what you did to share the love!