UPDATE: Thanks to everyone for their participation, the contest was very popular but for now has ended. Stay tuned to hear who the winner is…and there just might be another contest in your near future. Thanks again!
We wanted to get folks excited about promoting the show so this is what we devised. We have quite a few paranormal books here at the studios that we are finished with but that are in great condition so we thought we’d have a little fun.
Here is your assignment should you choose to accept it:
1. If you enjoy The Paranormal Podcast go right now and do something tangible online to promote it…post a blurb about on applicable online communities (Twitter, Facebook, myspace, online paranormal websites) where folks into this topic matter connect (no spamming please)
2. Email your friends (who are into the paranormal) a note about the show with a link to ParanormalPodcast.com (again, no spamming)
3. Tell your friends who you actually interface with in person (imagine that in this day & age)! I know a lot of people enjoy paranormal radio & TV shows but don’t even know that programs like The Paranormal Podcast are available free of charge on the net! Log them on, show them the way!
4. Keep your promotional activities legal, ethical and please act within the guidelines of good taste and common sense.
5. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Big Book Contest” and a description of what you did to promote the show
Voila! You will be entered in a random drawing to win a grab bag of six assorted paranormal books courtesy of The Paranormal Podcast that will be shipped to you at no cost. Sorry, but due to the realities of shipping we can only extend this to our US listeners. The deadline is Midnight (US ET), Feb 14th, Valentine’s Day.
Finally, even if you don’t promote the show you can send in your note and we will enter you in the drawing — but that wouldn’t be any fun, would it?